Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Bump!

I have to say it - I love baby bellies! I loved mine was I was pregnant and I love seeing the many, many baby bumps that are around right now. So, naturally, I love photographing pregnant women. Yesterday I went out to have a baby bump session with Erin and her husband, Craig. It was a thirty degree, beautiful, sunny, blue-skied day, but just as my luck would have it, the skies opened up and it began to rain hard after taking only one shot. Luckily for me, Erin and Craig were troopers and we were able to take advantage of Erin's mom's beautiful home for some indoor shots. The rain did eventually stop and we were able to go back outside for some more shots. Erin and Craig, you were a pleasure to work with and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment