Monday, March 28, 2011

Easter Mini Sessions - Part 1 | Moncton Area Baby/Child Photographer

Welcome to my 100th blog post! Wow, it's hard for me to believe that I have had the blog for that long. I'm thankful for each one of you who trust me to take your photos and put them on this blog. I am equally thankful to those of you who frequent my blog and keep up with my work. I love doing photography and I am thrilled that I am supported in what I do. I'm currently in the process of trying to set up a new and improved blog that will show higher quality images, but due to my limited technical abilities it isn't quite ready yet. So until that happens, you'll have to bare with me. This weekend I was lucky enough to have fourteen fabulous mini sessions. Some were Easter themed, some were not, but they were all fun and all of the kids were super cute. The weekend flew by and now I have a serious amount of editing ahead of me. I'm loving it, though. It's so much fun to see how the personalities of each of the children shines through in their photos. I still have more sneak peeks to prepare, but for now here is part one of the Easter Mini Sessions sneak peek. Enjoy! ClaireZoe (you can't tell here, but she has the best freckles!)EmmalinOwen, along with his mom and dadEllaHayley

No comments:

Post a Comment