Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Four Brothers

On Sunday evening I had a shoot with the sweetest four brothers, aged 10, 8, 3, and 18 months. It was so much fun to photograph them and I loved how different each of their personalities are. I had to do a bit of chasing for some shots of Marshall, the cutest little toddler, but I also heard a lot of "take my picture!" from Jack, who is 3 years old. That was a welcomed change for me since my own almost-3-year-old runs from the camera whenever I try to take her photo. I loved how the two older boys, Coby and Brendan, posed themselves so well and always had a sweet smile for the camera. The whole shoot was all just a lot of fun and I had a really great time taking all of their photos. Meet Coby, Brendan, Jackson, and Marshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment