Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Little Turkey

For those of you who may not know, I have two little animals at my house. One is a monkey and one is a turkey. My monkey, also known as Ella, RARELY allows me to take her photo and is often seen running away from my camera. My little turkey, Lily, on the other hand, is still too little to run from the camera. I take full advantage of that right now and enjoy it while I can. She turned nine months old on the 20th (wow!), so I thought I should do a little shoot to document the event. I've seen this cheerios shot done before and I was super anxious to try it out myself. Even though Lily isn't quite eating cheerios yet, I thought she was at the perfect age to do it. Lucky for me, she didn't even attempt to put one in her mouth. I know I am seriously biased, but isn't she a cute little turkey?

No comments:

Post a Comment