Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dean & Alexandria

On Sunday evening I went out for a session with Dean and Alexandria. This was the second time I have worked with these two, as I had done a family session with them, their two sisters, their mom and their dad a few months back. They are both adorable and I was very happy to work with them again. We headed out to explore the area around the trains since Dean is practically an expert about all things train related - and at four years old! It ended up being a very educational session for me, with Dean teaching me plenty of things about trains that I never knew before. Alexandria wasn't very interested in the trains, but she was definitely a pleasure to photograph. Just look at her big brown eyes! I had a really fun time with these two (and their mommy!) and I cannot wait to do a session with their two sisters in a couple of weeks. Until then, here's a couple of shots of Dean and Alexandria.

No comments:

Post a Comment