Monday, September 27, 2010

Riverview High Grads

I can't believe it's the time already, but the grads of 2011 are beginning to get grad photos done. My cousin, Jessica, is graduating this year and I was thrilled to be able to do her grad photos for her. She brought along two of her friends, Hillary and Becca, and some of their family and we had a really fun grad session. We began with studio style shots with the girls in their gowns, then moved outside to get a few more shots with gowns. Then we did some senior shots with the girls in street clothes, which were really fun. I love the way these photos are coming out so far and I can't wait to get to work on the rest. Here's a little peek at the three lovely grads. Hope you enjoy, ladies! The rest will be done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment