Friday, April 1, 2011

Addison | Moncton Area Newborn Photographer

Remember Shallon and Kolby's maternity photos from a couple of weeks ago? Well just three short days after we took those photos Shallon went into labor and sweet little Addison entered the world. I guess it was a good thing we didn't wait any longer to get those belly shots or we would have lost our chance. I went to meet Addison on Tuesday when she was only ten days old. What a little beauty! She was sleeping peacefully in her swing when I got there, looking so very tiny and content. As I set up, her mom and I talked about hopes of her staying asleep for some of her session. As fate would have it, as soon as her mommy unwrapped her and took her clothes off she was wide awake. She was a trooper and decided to stay awake for the entire two and a half hours that I was there, but she was extremely happy and cooperative throughout the session and that's what really counts! She is just the sweetest little thing and we ended up with plenty of lovely wide-eyed awake shots to prove it. I hope you enjoy Addison's sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment