Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Krista & Ben | Moncton Area Wedding Photographer

I really love weddings. I love the emotion, the looks that are shared between the bride and the groom, all of the little details that took months (or longer) to prepare, the stories that are shared between family and friends. Every time I go to a wedding it just makes me happy. That's why I love photographing weddings. I love being able to capture a couple's wedding day for them to relive forever. I am honored that people trust me with that responsibility on such an important day.
Saturday was my first wedding of the season and it was a beautiful one. The church was full of anxious family and friends waiting to see Krista and Ben become husband and wife. Krista teared up a bit as she walked down the aisle and you could tell just how happy she was to be marrying Ben. It was a beautiful and touching ceremony, followed by a reception where guests were invited to share funny stories about the bride and groom. The whole day went perfectly and I'm sure that Krista and Ben would tell you that it was everything they hoped for.
Krista and Ben - thank you for trusting me to be a part of your day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment