Friday, May 27, 2011

The Butlands | Moncton Area Family Photographer

Last night I went out to do some photos for the Butland family, who hasn't had family photos taken in over ten years. It was really refreshing to see a family with older children taking the time to invest in family photos. Usually when I work with families the children are babies or toddlers. We seem to think that it's so important to document our children while they are young, and of course it is, but that somehow slips away when children get older. I think it's so important to take as many photos as we can as often as we can, so I think it's really great that the Butland family decided to do this. I hope they will inspire all of you to do the same, even if you just grab your point and shoot and set up the self timer. Here's a sneak peek at the Butland family.

No comments:

Post a Comment