Friday, May 20, 2011

Linsey & Greg | Moncton Area Engagement Photographer

I love it when people are comfortable in front of my camera. I love it when couples will snuggle and play and not just stare into my camera the entire session. I think these people usually end up with the most natural, beautiful photos and my engagement session last night definitely helps prove my theory.
Linsey and Greg are the cutest couple. They are both super sweet and you can tell they are in love as soon as you see them together. They started dating just about a year ago, fell in love, and are now planning a beautiful August wedding. I had the greatest time taking photos for them in the very spot where their journey together began and I cannot wait to see their wedding day unfold. I know it is going to be just as beautiful and romantic as they are.
Linsey and Greg - Thanks for a really great session. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I can't wait to work with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment