Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheryl & Joel | Moncton Area Wedding Photographer

Cheryl and Joel had one of the most beautiful wedding days that I have ever gotten to be a part of. It all started with Cheryl and Joel calling through the halls of the church to each other, wanting so badly to see each other, but wanting to leave that special first look until the ceremony. "I love you babe!" they called whenever they heard each other walk by. They were surrounded by an amazing group of family and friends who supported them and said prayers for them as they began their life together. Every little detail of their day was perfect. They wrote vows for each other that they shared as they choked back tears. They were married under a beautiful chuppah that Joel made with his own two hands that will later double as their bed. There was absolutely no question how in love Cheryl is with Joel and Joel with Cheryl. Cheryl and Joel - thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day. It was a truly amazing experience and we know that you will happy together for the rest of your lives. Here's a very little peek into the beauty that was Cheryl and Joel's wedding day.

3 comments:

  1. by far this is the most beautiful, love filled, anointed wedding we have ever been to. Their wedding planner, Jesus, sure put it together well. the symbolism was more than just that. It was real and you could tell that The one True God was there and orchestrating the whole thing. We know their marriage will be much more amazing than that day because that is only just the beginning!
    and the photographers did such an excellent job capturing some very beautiful moments that will never be forgotten!

    Joel and Cheryl! ;) (heehee)

    Thanks Megan and Shawn, and Thank You Jesus!
    Cheryl cried when she read what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Chreyl and Joel for sharing your love and friendship and now your wedding with me , I have never been to a wedding where I felt the presence and love of God so much I cried through the whole thing. Gods love was pouring out in buckets from heaven . I left going into the reception saying I want to get married to Jesus :) Another friend looked at me and said the same thing. I said Jesus teach me how to be your bride , be my bride groom get me ready for you then I started getting filled with Joy and love and wanted to hug and sing and love up on everyone it is amazing. Thank-you Cherly and Joel for bringing the true picture of the marriage to the bride of Christ. I am my beloved's and He is mine Bless you Love you Dodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl I am sorry I need spell check whereever I go love you so much BEAUTIFUL BRIDE OF CHRISTTTTTTTT :)

    ReplyDelete