Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Shaddick Family | Moncton Area Maternity Photographer

The other night I got to play with the cutest little sister-to-be, Elizabeth, and her mommy and daddy, Shannon and Mark. They are expecting a new baby next month and I had a great time documenting this exciting time in their life . It is no secret that I love pregnant bellies, so maternity sessions are always fun for me, but Elizabeth really made this session extra fun. I had so much fun snapping her photo as she peeked through lattice, carried her kitty cat around, and wore her mommy's high heals. I especially loved the fact that she thinks the baby is in mommy's belly button - too cute! I can't wait to meet the new baby next month! Until then, here's a look at the Shaddick family of three, soon to be four. And I just happen to love this shot of Elizabeth's little skittle-stained hands. What better way to get a 2-year-old to have her photo taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment