Monday, October 11, 2010

The Somers Family

Meet the Somers family: Terrance, Cindy, and Lucas. I met Cindy about 4 years ago through my best friend, Melissa. I was living in Halifax at that time so I didn't get to know her very well, but I knew she must be awesome if she was such a great friend of Melissa's. Not long after that all three of us were pregnant with our first babies, all due within three months. Three days after Ella was born we moved back to New Brunswick and I got to meet Hailey, Melissa's baby, and Lucas, Cindy's baby, shortly after. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Cindy much better over the years and it has been really fun to watch all three of the babies grow and change. So when Cindy asked me to take some family photos for her, I was very happy to do it. We went out on Saturday morning and had a quick session in the crisp but beautiful fall day. We had to cut things a bit short, but I hope that Cindy and her family will be happy with the few shots that we did get. Here's their sneak peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment