Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mini Sessions Part 1

A few months ago I decided that I wanted to offer fall mini sessions - short sessions that are affordable and give you the chance to get some fresh photos of your family or maybe some shots of your kids in their Halloween costumes. Well, today was the day for those sessions. Fortunately for me, it was a lovely morning for photos. I had four wonderful sessions and a lot of fun. Sadly, the weather from the morning could not last and the rain started pouring down in the afternoon, resulting in the rescheduling of six other sessions. So while I cannot give you a preview of all of my minis, here is the sneak peek of the mini sessions part 1. Part 2 will follow after my sessions tomorrow and part 3 will be posted after next weekend. Check out these cuties and be sure to come back to see the rest as they are posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment