Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Madison

I really love doing newborn photos! It's unpredictable and time consuming and really challenging, but so much fun. I love how each teeny-tiny baby has their own distinct personality and gives me a run for my money. I love the little hands and feet and every little detail that goes along with new babies. I just love babies. So it was definitely a pleasure for me to work with ten-day-old Madison last night. She wasn't very sleepy, but with a bit of persistance from her mommy, her daddy, and me, we ended up with some really lovely photos of her. Her daddy is a pro golfer and mommy loves golf too, so we even managed to incorporate that love of golf into the photos. I think it's great when clients bring along things that are meaningful to them because it makes the photos that much more special. It was a fun session and I am looking forward to working with this family again. Stay tuned in the next month for some more photos of this little girlie and her family. Until then, meet Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment