Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ashley & Corey | Moncton Area Wedding Photographer

Ashley and Corey's wedding day was a beautiful and happy one. I arrived to meet the girls at Ashley's parents' house and was surrounded by giggles, chit chat, and some very excited ladies. Ashley was not one bit nervous and just couldn't wait to get her {absolutely gorgeous} dress on and get to the lodge to marry Corey. This was the day she had been planning and waiting for for so long and it was finally here.
Ashley walked down the aisle to meet Corey under a canopy at an absolutely stunning private lodge in Havelock. Everything around them was beautiful and nothing could have gone any better. They said their vows, became husband and wife, and spent the rest of the day celebrating with family and friends. The reception began with the wedding party dancing into the room and the rest of the night was filled with stories about the couple, much laughter, dancing, and even a few tears. It was the perfect day and I'm sure that Ashley and Corey wouldn't have changed a thing.
Ashley and Corey - I hope you're enjoying your first few days as a married couple. I so enjoyed being a part of your day! I hope you enjoy your little sneak peek at some of my favorite moments from your day. The next couple of photos can be credited to my new second shooter, who also just happens to be my husband, Shawn. He is now shooting weddings with me and is covering the guys getting ready while I cover the girls, as well as helping out with other photos throughout the day. I am so thankful that he has offered to do this and is enjoying it along with me. This next one was also taken by Shawn and I love the way it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment