Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kassandra & Tyler | Moncton Area Child Photographer

If you think really hard and remember back to Christmas time, you might remember my niece, Kassandra, and my newphew, Tyler, as a couple of cute little Santas. Tyler was a teeny, tiny, sleepy newbie and Kassandra was a proud new sister. Well that was nine months ago and teeny, tiny Tyler isn't exactly tiny anymore. It's hard to believe how quickly the time flies by and how quickly those babies change. Before we know it, it will be Tyler's first birthday. Wow! We only had a few minutes to take a few quick shots, but I think we did well with what time we had. Here's a little peek at my super cute niece and nephew, Kassandra and Tyler. And I just couldn't resist putting a bit of a vintage spin on the processing for this one. How cute is he in that little trunk and old man hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment