Friday, August 19, 2011

Ashley & Jeremy | Moncton Area Engagement Photographer

Wednedsay evening I met Ashley and Jeremy in their beautiful yard to take some engagement photos. With the warning that I may see some snakes (yikes!), we roamed around and, much to my delight, found plenty of interesting areas to take photos. How cool is it when your own backyard is the perfect spot for photos? I am totally jealous of that.
Ashley and Jeremy were so great to work with and totally let me boss them around. Poor Ashley was covered in grass stains by the time we were done, but she was a trooper and didn't even complain. I love it when people are willing to get dirty to get the shot!
Ashley and Jeremy - thanks for another great session! I can't wait for the wedding in October - I just know it's going to be gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your little sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment