Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Amy & Mark | Moncton AreaWedding Photographer

On Saturday afternoon I packed up my gear and somewhat nervously headed to Amherst for a wedding. I was not familiar with Amherst and I had never even met my bride and groom, so my nerves were a little more on edge than usual. Shawn reassured me, as he always does, that everything would be great and he was right.
Amy and Mark are such a sweet and quiet couple. Amy's vibrant smile immediately put me at ease when I arrived at her hotel where the girls were getting ready. The room was filled with joy and excitement and Amy stayed absolutely calm throughout it all. Her two adorable daughters were there getting ready with her, excited to get to the ceremony and get the day underway. At the ceremony, Amy's son walked her down the aisle as her daughters watched on from the front. The entire day was beautiful and calm and perfect. Amy and Mark - thank you for inviting me to be a part of your day. It was a pleasure working with you both!

2 comments: