Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Steeves Family | Moncton Area Family Photographer

Melissa is my very best friend in the world. She and I have been friends since the seventh grade. She started dated her now-husband, Kevin, in high school just after I started dating Shawn. We have grown up together, been through everything together, and went from being fourteen year olds dreaming of getting married and having kids to standing with each other at our weddings and being pregnant with our kids at the same time - both times. Now our kids are growing up together as best friends. It's really pretty awesome. She's the greatest friend I could ask for and of course I love her family too. So when the time comes for her family photos, I am happy to do it. This afternoon we did a few quick shots for Hailey's fourth birthday - here's a little look.
Four year old Hailey:Hailey and Carter:The beautiful family:And a quick shot of our four kids - this is as good as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment