Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heather & Brent | Moncton Area Wedding Photographer

When I arrived at Heather's home on Saturday morning she was incredibly relaxed. She was calm and collected and didn't have a care in the world. As her matron of honor ran around trying to tie up loose ends and figure out details, Heather smiled and laughed and told her to relax. I was stunned. This bride-to-be was totally together, only a few short hours from the moment she would marry Brent. When I asked her how she could be so relaxed, her answer was simple: she knew she was marrying the right person. After years of waiting for the perfect man to come into her life, he was there and they were getting married. The little details didn't matter, the dark clouds and rain wasn't dampening her day - she was getting everything she needed when she walked into her church and married the love of her life.
It turns out that Heather was right to be calm. Not only did she get to marry her new husband, but the entire day went perfectly without a single glitch. It was a day full of family, friends, and many laughs and I was happy to be a part of it.
I'm just beginning to work on the photos, but I wanted to post at least a couple to hold over the bride and groom. I'm hoping to post more very soon. Until then, Heather and Brent, I hope you enjoy your tiny sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment