Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Prom Night | Moncton Area Grad Photographer

I've known Celia for as long as I have been with my husband - almost 13 years. She has always been incredibly funny and smart and {at the risk of sounding corny} she has really grown into the most lovely, hard working, determined, confident, caring young lady. She graduates from Caledonia this week and moves onto Dalhousie University in the fall. Last night was her prom night and I was really happy to have the opportunity to help capture a few prom memories for her and some of her friends. Congratulations to you, Celia, and to all of the other grads of 2011. Thanks so much for letting me be a small part of your prom night.

3 comments:

  1. Love these Megan! I love the detailed shot of the rose dress! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan! These are beautiful! :)
    -Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dresses girls..congrats

    ReplyDelete