Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lindsay & Mark | Moncton Area Engagement Photographer

I must have looked out the window a thousand times yesterday, hoping, praying, begging that the dark clouds would go away and it would not rain. I had already had to reschedule my engagement session with Lindsay and Mark once due to rain and I didn't want to have to do it again. All day the skies stayed dark. After supper I loaded my gear and headed to Moncton, hoping there would be enough light for great photos. As I drove, the clouds lightened up and the skies got brighter. I could even see some lovely blue sky off in the distance. By the time I made my way to Moncton it was looking like it might be a lovely night for photos - and it was!
I met up with Lindsay and Mark and we had a great session. These two were so much fun! You can tell how in love they are as soon as you see them together - it's obvious in the way that they joke and play with each other, the sweet little glances that they throw each other, and the casual yet comforting way they hold hands when they walk.
Lindsay and Mark - you were a delight to work with and I can't wait to be a part of your wedding. I know it's going to be absolutely lovely and so much fun! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment