Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Mini Sessions | Moncton Area Family Photographer

Yesterday was my first annual Christmas mini session day. I'm calling it annual because I had so much fun that I will definitely be doing this again in the years to come! It was a fun day full of 11 sessions and plenty of cute kiddos and their parents. Each child brought along their own unique personality, which truly made each photo different from the rest. I have to admit that I was completely exhausted by the end of the day and I now have a whole lot of editing to do, but it was totally worth it to see all the little cuties all decked out in their Christmas clothes, smiling for my camera. I've been editing all day to bring you the first installment of the mini session sneak peeks, so here it is!

I'm hoping to have the second half of the day posted tomorrow evening, so be sure to check back for more Christmas cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment