Monday, November 29, 2010

The Crowley Family | Moncton Area Family Photographer

My session with the Crowley family was so much fun! When I arrived at their home I was welcomed by the two sweetest girls, Ella and Lily. Yes, that's right, the Crowley girls have the same names as my own two girls. Too funny, right? We spent the afternoon taking a few photos outside, followed by many more in their lovely home. Upon going inside, the girls donned beautiful party dresses for some photos and then changed into super cute matching jammies for some more candid type shots. The whole family then gathered around the kitchen table and worked together to build a gingerbread house. I thought it was a really great way to capture some more natural moments and I had a great time doing it. Here's a sneak peek at the Crowley family.

No comments:

Post a Comment