Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Sweet Nephew, Tyler | Moncton Area Newborn Photographer

Last Saturday my sister-in-law, Ashley, gave birth to my newest nephew, Tyler Howard Morrissey. He was born a week and a half early, but still weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He is just the sweetest little thing and I love that I have a new baby boy to snuggle. It's so great to have nephews since I don't have any boys of my own! I love my girls and am completely happy with them, so I don't feel the need to have a boy, but it is really great to still have those baby boy models close by. Yesterday was Tyler's first photo shoot and at only four days old he did great. I'm sure there will be many more to come. Until then, check out cutie pie Tyler's very first photos. Oh, and how cute is my niece, Kassandra, in that last photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment