Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Keiver Family

On Sunday morning I was getting ready to go out for a session when I received a phone call from Kelly, the mom of the family I was going out to photograph. She told me that it was snowing where she lived and wondered if we should go ahead with our session. I was shocked! Snow on Halloween morning? After a bit of thought we decided that we would go ahead with the session, so I got in the car and headed to Midway. I was so glad I did! The Keiver family was extremely welcoming and I had a wonderful time taking theirs photos. It was also really refreshing to shoot in a new environment. I have never had the opportunity to take photos at a farm before, but the Keiver's farm was the perfect spot to take photos, with plenty of fields, fences, and old barns. I'm sure I could have stayed all day. Here's a little sneak peek for the Keiver family. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment