Friday, November 12, 2010

Sarah, Tim & Emmalin | Moncton Area Maternity & Newborn Photographer

I met Tim and Sarah just over a year ago when my sister, Marley, married her husband, Nathan. Tim is Nathan's brother, so we all ended up at a lot of the same events surrounding the wedding. Sarah and Tim are truly two of the nicest people you will ever meet, so I was thrilled when Sarah asked me to take her maternity photos a few weeks ago. We went out on a beautiful fall afternoon and had a fun session, complete with a pumpkin belly for Tim. Then just last week Sarah gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Emmalin, who I got to visit with and take some photos of last night. Let me tell you, sweet little Emmalin is seriously a photographer's dream. At 8 days old, not only is she absolutely adorable, but she is quite a happy little baby. She was a sleepy little one and let me pose her however I wanted. I'm definitely looking forward to working with this little girl and her parents again in the future. Until then, take a look at Emmalin - before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment